Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day and more. . .


I was blessed to have a nice Mother's Day. We met up with my mom & Ted, Larry & Darla, Christy & Liam (Deron had to work), at the Kopper Kettle Kafe for a delicious breakfast buffet. Afterwards, Britt and I went out to Ontario Mills and did a little shopping. I got 2 new pairs of sneakers to pamper my feet at the New Balance factory outlet store. When my foot and knee cried out for mercy, we had to call it quits.
David had his prom this weekend. They went up to the top of the mountain on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. He had a great time and looked awesome in his tux.
This week I visit the orthopaedic doc to get my surgery date for the knee replacement--can't be soon enough! I hate not being able to shop as long as I want to.












1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed seeing the new pics! Everybody looks good! Hope your appt. goes well.

    ReplyDelete