Monday, June 29, 2009

No Pain, No Gain







It's been too long since I updated the blog. I had my knee replacement surgery on June 12 and have been working hard to get it moving and healing! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for my speedy recovery. I have PT twice a week and spend 6-8 hours a day on a CPM machine that keeps it moving. Be glad you're not me--I am getting so bored with this routine!!! I see the improvement and am hoping that in another couple of weeks I may be able to drive and get out again. Denny and the kids have been helping me out tremendously--couldn't do it without their love and care!

The kids took Denny out for breakfast on Father's Day and then David spent the rest of the day putting his new gas grill together. He is good with following the instruction manual so he was the best person for the job.

1 comment:

  1. ouch!! looks painful, but I'm glad to hear you are recovering well.

    ReplyDelete